White Sangria with White Peaches and Strawberries Recipe
White Sangria with White Peaches and Strawberries is refreshing and easy to make cocktail for your next barbecue. Make a pitcher or 2 the night before your BBQ.
I love sangria and this one is especially unusual. Try different fruit combinations or mixing white wine with a sweeter white zinfandel. This is a definite make in advance recipe. I make mine a day in advance to let the flavors blend.
White Sangria with White Peaches and Strawberries
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon or 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 750 ml bottle dry white wine - white burgundy or a crisp Chenin blanc
- 1 750 ml bottle of White Zinfandel or Gewürztraminer
- 1 tray ice cubes
- 1 lemon - sliced
- 1 white peach - sliced
- 1/2 pint strawberries - hull and sliced
- Combine 1/2 cup water, 1 cup sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon or 1 cinnamon stick. Bring to simmer and cook 5 minutes. Slice fruit. Pour hot syrup over fruit and refrigerate.
- Quick Simple Syrup:
- **If you don't have time to cool the simple syrup just combine sugar and water in a clean jar with a lid and shake until the sugar is dissolved.
- After the syrup has chilled (at least an hour or 2) transfer fruit mixture to a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Add 1 bottles dry white wine, such as a white burgundy or a crisp Chenin blanc and 1 bottle of white Zinfandel or Gewürztraminer.
- Add a tray of ice cubes and stir.
- Serve in wine glasses.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
41 Recipes for a Father’s Day Barbecue. A laidback barbecue is a perfect way to celebrate Dad. So fire up the grill and get cooking.
101 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Memorial Day Celebration. Celebrate Memorial Day with easy stress-free recipes and barbecue ideas.
Learn How to Entertain Safely During Covid-19. Keep family and friends safe as we return to entertaining responsibly. Enjoy life and celebrations with these easy to follow tips. Simple steps to stay healthy.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker