White Sangria with White Peaches and Strawberries Recipe
White Sangria with White Peaches and Strawberries is refreshing and easy to make cocktail for your next barbecue. Make a pitcher or 2 the night before your BBQ.
I love sangria and this one is especially unusual. Try different fruit combinations or mixing white wine with a sweeter white zinfandel. This is a definite make in advance recipe. I make mine a day in advance to let the flavors blend.
White Sangria with White Peaches and Strawberries
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon or 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 750 ml bottle dry white wine - white burgundy or a crisp Chenin blanc
- 1 750 ml bottle of White Zinfandel or Gewürztraminer
- 1 tray ice cubes
- 1 lemon - sliced
- 1 white peach - sliced
- 1/2 pint strawberries - hull and sliced
- Combine 1/2 cup water, 1 cup sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon or 1 cinnamon stick. Bring to simmer and cook 5 minutes. Slice fruit. Pour hot syrup over fruit and refrigerate.
- Quick Simple Syrup:
- **If you don't have time to cool the simple syrup just combine sugar and water in a clean jar with a lid and shake until the sugar is dissolved.
- After the syrup has chilled (at least an hour or 2) transfer fruit mixture to a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Add 1 bottles dry white wine, such as a white burgundy or a crisp Chenin blanc and 1 bottle of white Zinfandel or Gewürztraminer.
- Add a tray of ice cubes and stir.
- Serve in wine glasses.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
101 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Memorial Day Celebration. Celebrate Memorial Day with easy stress-free recipes and barbecue ideas.
Learn How to Entertain Safely During Covid-19. Keep family and friends safe as we return to entertaining responsibly. Enjoy life and celebrations with these easy to follow tips. Simple steps to stay healthy.
Mermaid Smoothie breakfast bowls are as delicious as they are beautiful. Coconut yogurt makes this bowl super creamy, a secret makes it blue.
Mother’s Day Recipes and Menus. Celebrate Mom with 11 full menu ideas with recipes for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner. Thanks, Mom!
Calling all Mermaids. The mermaid margarita is as delicious as it is beautiful. Fresh fruit juices, tequila, and a splash of Blue Curacao. Yum!
Creamy Coconut Margarita Recipe. Move over Pina Colada. This creamy dreamy coconut margarita has all the coconutty goodness without being too sweet.
Grab your little cocktail umbrellas and make a pitcher or two of these little beauties. A tropical vacation in a glass.
Muddled Raspberry Margarita Recipe is the perfect fresh fruit margarita. Muddling releases the juice and sweetness of the fruit.
This amazing roasted pineapple margarita is sweet but not too sweet and caramelized from grilling. Add a slice of jalapeno for a little kick.
Easy Cinco de Mayo Recipes. Celebrate Cinco de Mayo and Mexican independence with a south of the border inspired Mexican Fiesta.
Cinco de Mayo Cocktails – 21 Mexican Cocktails to celebrate Cinco de Mayo! Margaritas, Palomas and more. Tequila tasting bar.
Spicy Orange Muddled Margarita Recipe is the perfect fresh fruit margarita. Muddling the fruit all the flavor of both the juice and the zest.
Spicy Classic Margarita turns up the heat with a slice of jalapeno and paired with a sweet heat rim of sugar and chipotle chili.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker