White Chocolate Cheesecake with Blackberries and Raspberries Recipe
White Chocolate Cheesecake with Blackberries and Raspberries is the perfect dessert for a 4th of July or Memorial Day barbecue or any special occasion.
White Chocolate Cheesecake with Blackberries and Raspberries
- 2 lbs. cream cheese - softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. sugar
- 4 eggs - separated
- 8 oz. white chocolate - melted
Raspberry and blackberry hazelnut topping:
- 1 c. turbinado sugar - reduce by half if using Frangelico
- 1 pt. fresh raspberries
- 1 pt fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup Frangelico Liqueur - optional
- Chocolate sauce to drizzle
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Set aside.
- To softened cream cheese, add sugar, vanilla and egg yolks.
- Mix thoroughly, until all sugar is incorporated.
- Add melted white chocolate and combine.
- Gently fold in beaten egg whites, until blended.
- Pour into a greased springform pan.
- Bake at 250 degrees using a water bath (set cheesecake into a larger pan, pour hot water halfway up the side of cheesecake).
- Bake 1 hour.
- Test with a toothpick, if it comes out clean, take it out, the center may still move.
- Cool completely and refrigerate.
Raspberry and blueberry hazelnut topping:
- If using Frangelico toss raspberries, blackberries, and chopped hazelnuts together with 1/4 cup turbinado sugar.
- Make sure sugar dissolves thoroughly.
- Top cheesecake with this mixture and sprinkle additional turbinado sugar on top and serve room temperature or chilled.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
Keep Bugs Away Outdoors. These secret chemical-free hacks are guaranteed to keep your next backyard barbecue bug-free. Your guests will thank you.
35 Romantic Valentine’s Day Recipes. There is nothing better than cooking a romantic dinner and enjoying Valentine’s Day dinner at home. Making a romantic dinner at home can be fun and easy – just stick with elegant, simple meals that come together in no time and are super easy to make.
All these recipes are tried and true – each one tested and guaranteed to be easy and foolproof.
23 Easy Recipes for Mardi Gras. Celebrate Mardi Gras with easy recipes to feed a crowd. Everything from Jambalaya, Seafood Gumbo, Shrimp Étouffée, Famous New Orleans Morning Call Beignets, King Cake, Pat O’Brien’s Copycat Hurricane Cocktail, a King Cake Martini and so much more… These super easy Mardi Gras recipes guarantee everyone will have a great time and you’ll have time to spend with family and friends instead of slaving away in the kitchen.
Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites. Delicious, Quick + Easy. Ready in 20 minutes. Everything you love about Buffalo wings without the bones + the mess. These little tasty beauties are spicy and zesty — the perfect finger food. + Since they aren’t deep fried they are a healthier option.
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker
This is me hangin’ out on the boat – it’s an absolutely gorgeous day in the Florida Keys – doing what wannabe mermaids do best…splashing in the waves + soaking up the sun. Life’s amazing. Want to learn more?