White Chocolate Cheesecake with Blackberries and Raspberries Recipe
White Chocolate Cheesecake with Blackberries and Raspberries is the perfect dessert for a 4th of July or Memorial Day barbecue or any special occasion.
White Chocolate Cheesecake with Blackberries and Raspberries
- 2 lbs. cream cheese - softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. sugar
- 4 eggs - separated
- 8 oz. white chocolate - melted
Raspberry and blackberry hazelnut topping:
- 1 c. turbinado sugar - reduce by half if using Frangelico
- 1 pt. fresh raspberries
- 1 pt fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup Frangelico Liqueur - optional
- Chocolate sauce to drizzle
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Set aside.
- To softened cream cheese, add sugar, vanilla and egg yolks.
- Mix thoroughly, until all sugar is incorporated.
- Add melted white chocolate and combine.
- Gently fold in beaten egg whites, until blended.
- Pour into a greased springform pan.
- Bake at 250 degrees using a water bath (set cheesecake into a larger pan, pour hot water halfway up the side of cheesecake).
- Bake 1 hour.
- Test with a toothpick, if it comes out clean, take it out, the center may still move.
- Cool completely and refrigerate.
Raspberry and blueberry hazelnut topping:
- If using Frangelico toss raspberries, blackberries, and chopped hazelnuts together with 1/4 cup turbinado sugar.
- Make sure sugar dissolves thoroughly.
- Top cheesecake with this mixture and sprinkle additional turbinado sugar on top and serve room temperature or chilled.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
41 Recipes for a Father’s Day Barbecue. A laidback barbecue is a perfect way to celebrate Dad. So fire up the grill and get cooking.
101 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Memorial Day Celebration. Celebrate Memorial Day with easy stress-free recipes and barbecue ideas.
Learn How to Entertain Safely During Covid-19. Keep family and friends safe as we return to entertaining responsibly. Enjoy life and celebrations with these easy to follow tips. Simple steps to stay healthy.
Mermaid Smoothie breakfast bowls are as delicious as they are beautiful. Coconut yogurt makes this bowl super creamy, a secret makes it blue.
Mother’s Day Recipes and Menus. Celebrate Mom with 11 full menu ideas with recipes for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner. Thanks, Mom!
Calling all Mermaids. The mermaid margarita is as delicious as it is beautiful. Fresh fruit juices, tequila, and a splash of Blue Curacao. Yum!
Creamy Coconut Margarita Recipe. Move over Pina Colada. This creamy dreamy coconut margarita has all the coconutty goodness without being too sweet.
Grab your little cocktail umbrellas and make a pitcher or two of these little beauties. A tropical vacation in a glass.
Muddled Raspberry Margarita Recipe is the perfect fresh fruit margarita. Muddling releases the juice and sweetness of the fruit.
This amazing roasted pineapple margarita is sweet but not too sweet and caramelized from grilling. Add a slice of jalapeno for a little kick.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker
This is me hangin’ out on the boat – it’s an absolutely gorgeous day in the Florida Keys – doing what wannabe mermaids do best…splashing in the waves + soaking up the sun. Life’s amazing. Want to learn more?