Strawberry Rosemary Frosé Cocktail Recipe
Strawberry Rosemary Frosé is the perfect adult slushy for summer. Frozen rose wine with strawberry and a rosemary simple syrup. Yum.
Strawberry Rosemary Frose
- 750 ml dry rosé - 1 bottle
- 10 ounces fresh strawberries - about 2 cups, sliced, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 2 tablespoon rosemary simple syrup - recipe below
- ¼ cup vodka
- 8 sprigs rosemary - fresh
Rosemary infused Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 sprigs rosemary
To make the Rosemary Infused Simple Syrup
- Add two sprigs of fresh rosemary to 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer and stir until sugar dissolves. Turn off heat and allow to steep for 30 minutes, remove the rosemary and cool completely.
For the Frosé
- Pour the rosé into ice cube trays and freeze until solid, 8 hours or overnight.
- Combine the strawberries rosemary simple syrup in a blender and let sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes, until the berries begin to release their juices.
- Add the vodka and rosé cubes. Blend the mixture on high until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish with strawberries and fresh spring of rosemary desired.
Customize your Frosé:Flavors to Try: Peach + Mint Raspberry + Peach Strawberry Lemonade + Basil Strawberry + Basil Watermelon + Ginger
< Eat < Drink < Party <
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
41 Recipes for a Father’s Day Barbecue. A laidback barbecue is a perfect way to celebrate Dad. So fire up the grill and get cooking.
101 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Memorial Day Celebration. Celebrate Memorial Day with easy stress-free recipes and barbecue ideas.
Learn How to Entertain Safely During Covid-19. Keep family and friends safe as we return to entertaining responsibly. Enjoy life and celebrations with these easy to follow tips. Simple steps to stay healthy.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker