Homemade Strawberry Bread Recipe
Strawberry Bread with pumpkin seeds is the perfect balance of sweet and savory and is delicious. Serve with honey butter.
Strawberry bread also makes awesome french toast, just sprinkle with powdered sugar and top with sliced strawberries.
Homemade Fresh Strawberry Bread
- Grease 2 (9" x 5" x 2¾") loaf
- Unsalted butter - for greasing pans
- 3 c flour - plus more for dusting
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 t ground cinnamon
- 1 t almond extract
- 1 c pumpkin seeds - roasted and lightly salted
- 1/4 t kosher salt
- 2 c sugar
- 1 1/4 c canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 4 c strawberries - thinly sliced top to bottom
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease 2 (9" x 5" x 2¾") loaf pans with butter and dust with flour; set aside.
- Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together into a large bowl; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk sugar, oil, and eggs.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and whisk until just combined.
- Stir in strawberries and pumpkin seeds. Then evenly pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaves comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- Let cool for 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
41 Recipes for a Father’s Day Barbecue. A laidback barbecue is a perfect way to celebrate Dad. So fire up the grill and get cooking.
101 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Memorial Day Celebration. Celebrate Memorial Day with easy stress-free recipes and barbecue ideas.
Learn How to Entertain Safely During Covid-19. Keep family and friends safe as we return to entertaining responsibly. Enjoy life and celebrations with these easy to follow tips. Simple steps to stay healthy.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker