Simple Homemade Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
Lemonade is the quintessential summer beverage. For a tasty twist on a classic try this simple homemade strawberry lemonade recipes. A family favorite.
Simple Homemade Strawberry Lemonade
- 1 cup lemon juice - Approx. 6 lemons
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 to 6 cups cold water
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- Juice the lemons, you will want about 1 cup of lemon juice. Strain the juice if you prefer pulp-free lemonade.
- Reserve the lemon rind halves.
- Prepare simple syrup using 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar. Combine sugar and water in a saucepan. Bring the water and sugar to a boil, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
- Combine lemon juice and simple syrup and allow the lemon and sugar combination to cool.
- **Adjust the proportions of lemon juice to simple syrup to change the sweetness or tartness of the lemonade to suit your preference.
- Cut strawberries into quarters and muddle in a small bowl or tall glass until well smashed.
- Add the lemon syrup and strawberries to a pitcher and mix thoroughly
- Add reserved lemon rinds half to pitcher.
- Add 4 cups of cold water to the pitcher, mix well
- Taste lemonade and add more water until you reach the desired sweet-tart balance.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
41 Recipes for a Father’s Day Barbecue. A laidback barbecue is a perfect way to celebrate Dad. So fire up the grill and get cooking.
101 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Memorial Day Celebration. Celebrate Memorial Day with easy stress-free recipes and barbecue ideas.
Learn How to Entertain Safely During Covid-19. Keep family and friends safe as we return to entertaining responsibly. Enjoy life and celebrations with these easy to follow tips. Simple steps to stay healthy.
Mermaid Smoothie breakfast bowls are as delicious as they are beautiful. Coconut yogurt makes this bowl super creamy, a secret makes it blue.
Mother’s Day Recipes and Menus. Celebrate Mom with 11 full menu ideas with recipes for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner. Thanks, Mom!
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker