Red Hot Blue Cheese Burger with Homemade Onion Rings Recipe
I love this burger. Gooey Blue Cheese, Peppercorn Bacon, Buffalo BBQ Sauce, and an Onion Ring make this Red Hot Bacon Blue Cheese Burger Recipe a real winner. Let’s get cooking!
It has all my favorite toppings, blue cheese, Buffalo BBQ sauce, peppercorn bacon. Top it with an onion ring and this is one of the best burgers you’ll ever have. Serve with a side of Blue cheese potato chips and I’m in heaven.
Red Hot Bacon Blue Cheese Burger Recipe
- 2 lbs 80/20 ground beef
- 4 oz blue or gorgonzola cheese - crumbled
- 4 T or to taste crushed peppercorn mix - preferably black, green and pink, though black peppercorns will do
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 16 Thick slices of Bacon
- 1/2 cup Frank's RedHot Sauce
- 1/2 cup Favorite bottled or Homemade Barbeque Sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 8 homemade or Alexia Foods Crispy Golden Onion Rings - cooked
- Toppings: romaine lettuce - tomato slices, onion
- Combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, blue cheese, and season with salt and pepper; shape into 8 patties. Keep cool.
- Press bacon in peppercorns to coat
- Place bacon on a wire rack on a foil-lined sheet pan
- Cook at 450 degrees until cooked and very crispy
- Mix RedHot and BBQ sauce together and set aside.
- Grill burgers on a covered grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in the center or desired level of doneness.
- While burgers are still on the grill top burgers with Red Hot BBQ sauce and blue cheese until blue cheese begins to melt
- Toast opened buns on grill for about a minute
- To serve top bun with burger, add peppercorn bacon and the onion ring, top with lettuce, tomato, and onion if desired.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
35 Romantic Valentine’s Day Recipes. There is nothing better than cooking a romantic dinner and enjoying Valentine’s Day dinner at home. Making a romantic dinner at home can be fun and easy – just stick with elegant, simple meals that come together in no time and are super easy to make.
All these recipes are tried and true – each one tested and guaranteed to be easy and foolproof.
23 Easy Recipes for Mardi Gras. Celebrate Mardi Gras with easy recipes to feed a crowd. Everything from Jambalaya, Seafood Gumbo, Shrimp Étouffée, Famous New Orleans Morning Call Beignets, King Cake, Pat O’Brien’s Copycat Hurricane Cocktail, a King Cake Martini and so much more… These super easy Mardi Gras recipes guarantee everyone will have a great time and you’ll have time to spend with family and friends instead of slaving away in the kitchen.
Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites. Delicious, Quick + Easy. Ready in 20 minutes. Everything you love about Buffalo wings without the bones + the mess. These little tasty beauties are spicy and zesty — the perfect finger food. + Since they aren’t deep fried they are a healthier option.
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker