Quick and Easy Mini Quiche Recipe
This quintessential springtime brunch dish get an update to make it super quick and easy to prepare. It fits perfectly at any brunch and fits perfectly into the easy Mother’s Day brunch party plan.
Get the party started in the kitchen (mom is not allowed to cook) and let everyone pick their filling.
Fun, easy and everyone is happy!
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Assorted filling items - such as bacon, ham, onion, leek, broccoli, asparagus, basil, zucchini, cheddar cheese, gruyere, swiss, pepper-jack cheese
- Note: veggies and meats should be precooked and cut into small pieces.
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ready-to-bake refrigerated pie crusts.
- If you want to make your own - Check out this all-purpose pie dough recipe.
Muffin tin or individual tart pans
- For the pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Unroll refrigerated piecrust according to package directions, on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut the pie dough into that fit either your muffin tin or tartlet pan circles (you want about a 1/2 inch of dough to overhang the pan, so you'll be able to crimp your edge.
- Do not prick dough.
- Now we want to add weight and cover the pie crust for the first couple of minutes of cooking.
- Grab 2 layers of heavy duty tin foil big enough to line your individual pie crusts.
- Line the unpricked pie crusts with the double thick heavy-duty foil.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Pre-cooking the crust will give you a crispy crust that will stand up to the egg mixture.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until pastry is set and just starting to get lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven.
- Keep warm - the pie crust should not be pre-baked ahead of time.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly beat the egg and stir in the cream.
- Place the filling ingredients in the bottom of the mini-quiches. Fill the quiches almost to the top with the filling, be sure not to overfill the small quiches.
- Once the quiches are together, cook in a 350-degree oven for 20-25 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
101 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Memorial Day Celebration. Celebrate Memorial Day with easy stress-free recipes and barbecue ideas.
Learn How to Entertain Safely During Covid-19. Keep family and friends safe as we return to entertaining responsibly. Enjoy life and celebrations with these easy to follow tips. Simple steps to stay healthy.
Mermaid Smoothie breakfast bowls are as delicious as they are beautiful. Coconut yogurt makes this bowl super creamy, a secret makes it blue.
Mother’s Day Recipes and Menus. Celebrate Mom with 11 full menu ideas with recipes for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner. Thanks, Mom!
Calling all Mermaids. The mermaid margarita is as delicious as it is beautiful. Fresh fruit juices, tequila, and a splash of Blue Curacao. Yum!
Creamy Coconut Margarita Recipe. Move over Pina Colada. This creamy dreamy coconut margarita has all the coconutty goodness without being too sweet.
Grab your little cocktail umbrellas and make a pitcher or two of these little beauties. A tropical vacation in a glass.
Muddled Raspberry Margarita Recipe is the perfect fresh fruit margarita. Muddling releases the juice and sweetness of the fruit.
This amazing roasted pineapple margarita is sweet but not too sweet and caramelized from grilling. Add a slice of jalapeno for a little kick.
Easy Cinco de Mayo Recipes. Celebrate Cinco de Mayo and Mexican independence with a south of the border inspired Mexican Fiesta.
Cinco de Mayo Cocktails – 21 Mexican Cocktails to celebrate Cinco de Mayo! Margaritas, Palomas and more. Tequila tasting bar.
Spicy Orange Muddled Margarita Recipe is the perfect fresh fruit margarita. Muddling the fruit all the flavor of both the juice and the zest.
Spicy Classic Margarita turns up the heat with a slice of jalapeno and paired with a sweet heat rim of sugar and chipotle chili.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker
This is me hangin’ out on the boat – it’s an absolutely gorgeous day in the Florida Keys – doing what wannabe mermaids do best…splashing in the waves + soaking up the sun. Life’s amazing. Want to learn more?