Put the Lime in The Coconut Cocktail Recipe
Put the Lime in The Coconut Cocktail is the perfect summer poolside sipper. Filled with yummy coconut vodka, fresh pineapple, and blue curacao for the most amazing turquoise blue color.
I created this drink for our “girls only” trip to the sandbar and had to do a little taste testing while getting the perfect turquoise-y blue color and blend of flavors.
So be careful this is so tasty and refreshing, you might forget this is a pretty strong cocktail. Fortunately, my husband and the guys cooked us dinner.
Put the Lime in The Coconut Cocktail
- Gallon size pitcher
- Citrus Juicer (manual or electric)
- Wooden spoon for stirring
- 2 cups coconut water
- 5 cups pineapple - fresh, cut into chunks with juices
- 3.5 cups coconut vodka
- 1 cup Malibu Coconut Rum
- .5 cup blue curacao - + more to create the perfect color
- .5 cup lime juice
- 72 oz Club Soda - (6) 12 oz bottles or cans of club soda or sparkling water
- In a blender, working in batches puree pineapple chunks with juice and coconut water until smooth.
- Juice 2 or 3 limes until you have 1/2 cup of lime juice.
- Add pineapple puree to a gallon size pitcher, add Malibu Coconut Rum, coconut vodka, and lime juice. Stir to combine.
- Add blue curacao to the pitcher a little at a time, until you have the perfect turquoise color.
- When it's time to serve fill a hurricane glass (or other clear glass or plastic) with ice, fill 2/3 with cocktail mixture, then top with club soda and sparkling water.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
41 Recipes for a Father’s Day Barbecue. A laidback barbecue is a perfect way to celebrate Dad. So fire up the grill and get cooking.
101 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Memorial Day Celebration. Celebrate Memorial Day with easy stress-free recipes and barbecue ideas.
Learn How to Entertain Safely During Covid-19. Keep family and friends safe as we return to entertaining responsibly. Enjoy life and celebrations with these easy to follow tips. Simple steps to stay healthy.
Mermaid Smoothie breakfast bowls are as delicious as they are beautiful. Coconut yogurt makes this bowl super creamy, a secret makes it blue.
Mother’s Day Recipes and Menus. Celebrate Mom with 11 full menu ideas with recipes for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner. Thanks, Mom!
Calling all Mermaids. The mermaid margarita is as delicious as it is beautiful. Fresh fruit juices, tequila, and a splash of Blue Curacao. Yum!
Creamy Coconut Margarita Recipe. Move over Pina Colada. This creamy dreamy coconut margarita has all the coconutty goodness without being too sweet.
Grab your little cocktail umbrellas and make a pitcher or two of these little beauties. A tropical vacation in a glass.
Muddled Raspberry Margarita Recipe is the perfect fresh fruit margarita. Muddling releases the juice and sweetness of the fruit.
This amazing roasted pineapple margarita is sweet but not too sweet and caramelized from grilling. Add a slice of jalapeno for a little kick.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker