New Orleans Cajun BBQ Shrimp Recipe
Try this New Orleans Cajun BBQ Shrimp Recipe as an easy appetizer or serve with a simple salad for a super easy and fast meal. BBQ shrimp is all about the spice mix. Here’s an easy, low sodium Cajun spice mix recipe.
New Orlean's Cajun BBQ Shrimp
- 32 jumbo shrimp - 12 per pound, about 3 pounds, with heads and unpeeled
- 1 C Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 C fresh lemon juice - about 3-4 lemons
- 4 t black pepper - fresh coarse ground
- 4 t Cajun seasoning - without salt
- 2 teaspoon garlic - fresh and minced
- 6 sticks cold unsalted butter - cubed
- A loaf of crusty French bread for soaking up all the amazing sauce
- In a large sauté pan combine Worcestershire, lemon juice, black pepper, Cajun seasoning, 1 stick of butter and garlic and cook over medium-high heat until butter melts.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp turn pink, about 1 1/2 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to medium and whisk in butter, a few cubes at a time, whisking constantly.
- Add additional butter once the butter has completely melted.
- Remove sauté pan from heat and transfer shrimp and sauce into a bowl for serving.
- Serve with warm French bread for soaking up all this luscious sauce.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
35 Romantic Valentine’s Day Recipes. There is nothing better than cooking a romantic dinner and enjoying Valentine’s Day dinner at home. Making a romantic dinner at home can be fun and easy – just stick with elegant, simple meals that come together in no time and are super easy to make.
All these recipes are tried and true – each one tested and guaranteed to be easy and foolproof.
23 Easy Recipes for Mardi Gras. Celebrate Mardi Gras with easy recipes to feed a crowd. Everything from Jambalaya, Seafood Gumbo, Shrimp Étouffée, Famous New Orleans Morning Call Beignets, King Cake, Pat O’Brien’s Copycat Hurricane Cocktail, a King Cake Martini and so much more… These super easy Mardi Gras recipes guarantee everyone will have a great time and you’ll have time to spend with family and friends instead of slaving away in the kitchen.
Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites. Delicious, Quick + Easy. Ready in 20 minutes. Everything you love about Buffalo wings without the bones + the mess. These little tasty beauties are spicy and zesty — the perfect finger food. + Since they aren’t deep fried they are a healthier option.
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker
This is me hangin’ out on the boat – it’s an absolutely gorgeous day in the Florida Keys – doing what wannabe mermaids do best…splashing in the waves + soaking up the sun. Life’s amazing. Want to learn more?