Hot Crab Dip Recipe
My Hot Crab Dip recipe is my most requested potluck and party dish. It’s filled with tons of crab and a mixture of gooey cheese. Served with an assortment of cracker, tortilla chips + carrot and celery sticks.
Serving suggestions (great if you end up with leftovers):
- Make this in small ramekins, top with panko breadcrumbs and serve as individual crab au gratin appetizers.
- Serve over a baked potato.
- Make a panini – top your favorite roll with crab mixture and a slice of brie and you have an awesome crab sandwich.
- Top a Filet Mignon with crab dip.
Hot Crab Dip Recipe
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese - softened
- 1/2 cup non fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 - 3 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- pinch of garlic salt to taste
- couple dashes of Tabasco
- 1/2 - 3/4 of a pound of canned or fresh crab meat
- 1/4 cup blue cheese or Gorgonzola crumbles
- 1/4 cup or more Mexican or Italian cheese blend
- Assorted crackers, tortilla chips, bread and veggies for dipping
- up to 1 tablespoon of milk - only use if necessary
- Remove any cartilage from crab.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese, sour cream, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, garlic salt blue cheese and Tabasco until smooth. If the mixture is too thick add a little milk until it is dense and creamy. Carefully fold in the crab meat. Pour into a greased 1 quart casserole and top with cheese blend.
- Bake @ 400 for 20 to 30 minutes, until cheese is a little browned and crab mix is bubbly. Or place the dish covered with foil grill for 15 minutes, then remove foil and cook for another 5-7 minutes until cheese is a little browned and crab mix is bubbly.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
Keep Bugs Away Outdoors. These secret chemical-free hacks are guaranteed to keep your next backyard barbecue bug-free. Your guests will thank you.
35 Romantic Valentine’s Day Recipes. There is nothing better than cooking a romantic dinner and enjoying Valentine’s Day dinner at home. Making a romantic dinner at home can be fun and easy – just stick with elegant, simple meals that come together in no time and are super easy to make.
All these recipes are tried and true – each one tested and guaranteed to be easy and foolproof.
23 Easy Recipes for Mardi Gras. Celebrate Mardi Gras with easy recipes to feed a crowd. Everything from Jambalaya, Seafood Gumbo, Shrimp Étouffée, Famous New Orleans Morning Call Beignets, King Cake, Pat O’Brien’s Copycat Hurricane Cocktail, a King Cake Martini and so much more… These super easy Mardi Gras recipes guarantee everyone will have a great time and you’ll have time to spend with family and friends instead of slaving away in the kitchen.
Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites. Delicious, Quick + Easy. Ready in 20 minutes. Everything you love about Buffalo wings without the bones + the mess. These little tasty beauties are spicy and zesty — the perfect finger food. + Since they aren’t deep fried they are a healthier option.
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker