Easy Homemade Sparkling Lavender Lemonade Recipe
Ok, so the first time I tried this was definitely because of the color – beautiful lavender color. But I think lavender is one of the most underused and misunderstood herbs. I love it in baked goods, I use Herbs de Provence in place of Italian seasoning blends in many of my dishes, because I think the lavender just adds a little “something”
Sparkling Honey Lavender Lemonade
- 1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice - Approx. 6 lemons
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups cold sparkling water
- 1 cup honey
- 2 t lavender buds - fresh or dried
- Prepare honey lavender syrup by combining 1 1/2 cup water, 1 cup honey, and lavender buds in a saucepan and bring to a boil. As soon as it boils remove from heat and let sit for about 15 - 20 minutes.
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan. Bring the water and sugar to a boil, stirring, until sugar is dissolved. Allow simple syrup to cool, and then refrigerate.
- Strain syrup through a fine-mesh sieve, or a strainer lined with cheesecloth or a coffee filter. Discard lavender.
- Juice the lemons (you want about 1 1/2 cups of lemon juice). You can strain the juice if you would like pulp-free lemonade.
- Let honey lavender syrup cool to room temperature then transfer to a large pitcher and add lemon juice and mix well. Chill until ready to serve.
- To serve add 3 cups of plain sparkling water (low mineral content) and serve immediately over ice.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites. Delicious, Quick + Easy. Ready in 20 minutes. Everything you love about Buffalo wings without the bones + the mess. These little tasty beauties are spicy and zesty — the perfect finger food. + Since they aren’t deep fried they are a healthier option.
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
41 Recipes for a Father’s Day Barbecue. A laidback barbecue is a perfect way to celebrate Dad. So fire up the grill and get cooking.
101 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Memorial Day Celebration. Celebrate Memorial Day with easy stress-free recipes and barbecue ideas.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker