Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad
If you love the sweet goodness of heirloom tomatoes, you’ll love the baby or cherry variety. I can eat them like candy, but they are the perfect addition to almost any salad.
They are especially good in the version of the Greek salad.
The heirloom cherry tomato Greek salad is the perfect side salad for any barbecue and just about any grilled meat or fish. It is especially good with lemon chicken or my lightened version of Chicken Marbella.
Turn this into an entree salad by tossing this with crispy romaine and arugula.
Make it a Meal
Simple and Elegant Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad
- 2 cups heirloom cherry tomatoes - sometimes I cut them in half
- .5 small red onion - sliced thinly
- .75 cup kalamata olives - make sure they are pitted
- .75 cup seedless cucumber - sliced thinly and quartered
- 4 oz aged feta
- 2 T oregano - fresh, rough chopped
- 3 T extra virgin olive oil
- 5 T red wine vinegar
- clove garlic - smashed
- salt and pepper - to taste
- red pepper flakes - to taste
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a medium bowl or bottle. Combine well and let sit while you chop the veggies.
- Chop or slice vegetables. You can either slice the cherry tomatoes in half or leave whole.
- In a large serving bowl add tomatoes and all veggies.
- Toss with dressing.
- Crumble feta over the top of the salad.
More You Might Like…
< Eat < Drink < Party <
This amazing roasted pineapple margarita is sweet but not too sweet and caramelized from grilling. Add a slice of jalapeno for a little kick.
Easy Cinco de Mayo Recipes. Celebrate Cinco de Mayo and Mexican independence with a south of the border inspired Mexican Fiesta.
Cinco de Mayo Cocktails – 21 Mexican Cocktails to celebrate Cinco de Mayo! Margaritas, Palomas and more. Tequila tasting bar.
Spicy Orange Muddled Margarita Recipe is the perfect fresh fruit margarita. Muddling the fruit all the flavor of both the juice and the zest.
Spicy Classic Margarita turns up the heat with a slice of jalapeno and paired with a sweet heat rim of sugar and chipotle chili.
The Muddled Mexican Mule combines tequila, ginger beer, lime, and if you like spicy try adding a slice of jalapeno.
Mango Margaritas are the perfect Cinco de Mayo cocktail for your celebration. This is the perfect twist on the classic Margarita.
Best-ever lasagna recipe + it’s vegetarian! Filled with eggplant, portobellos, spinach, sundried tomatoes, layers of creamy ricotta and mascarpone cheese and red sauce. Rich and decadent comfort food the whole family will love. Best lasagna ever!
Simple, Stress-free recipes for a laid back low-key Easter. Kick back and make this year’s celebration simple and easy.
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker