Grilled Chicken with Peppers and Onions Recipe
This grilled chicken with peppers and onions is so good and super easy. I make individual foils packs with boneless strips of chicken breasts with peppers and onions. By wrapping the chickens and peppers in foil the chicken stays super moist and full of pepper flavor.
Grilled Chicken with Peppers and Onions
- 3 lbs boneless and skinless chicken breasts - about 6
- 2 cloves garlic - finely minced
- 2 t oregano, dried
- 1 t fresh mint - finely chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 T fresh lemon juice
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper
- 1 vidalia onion - large or 2 medium
- Slice chicken across the grain, into 1/4 in strips.
- Season chicken with Salt and Pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine minced garlic, oregano, and mint.
- Toss chicken with olive oil. Add lemon and toss.
- Add spice mixture and toss to coat well.
- Cover, keep cool and set aside while you slice the vegetables.
- Slice pepper and onions into strips.
- Heat grill to about 450 degrees.
- Cut 12 - 18-inch sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Create 6 double layers of foil. Evenly divide chicken and vegetables between the 6 packets.
- Fold and seal foil into packets.
- Cook foil packets on direct heat for 15 to 20 minutes, flipping several times.
- Let sit for a couple of minutes before serving.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
41 Recipes for a Father’s Day Barbecue. A laidback barbecue is a perfect way to celebrate Dad. So fire up the grill and get cooking.
101 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Memorial Day Celebration. Celebrate Memorial Day with easy stress-free recipes and barbecue ideas.
Learn How to Entertain Safely During Covid-19. Keep family and friends safe as we return to entertaining responsibly. Enjoy life and celebrations with these easy to follow tips. Simple steps to stay healthy.
Mermaid Smoothie breakfast bowls are as delicious as they are beautiful. Coconut yogurt makes this bowl super creamy, a secret makes it blue.
Mother’s Day Recipes and Menus. Celebrate Mom with 11 full menu ideas with recipes for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner. Thanks, Mom!
Calling all Mermaids. The mermaid margarita is as delicious as it is beautiful. Fresh fruit juices, tequila, and a splash of Blue Curacao. Yum!
Creamy Coconut Margarita Recipe. Move over Pina Colada. This creamy dreamy coconut margarita has all the coconutty goodness without being too sweet.
Grab your little cocktail umbrellas and make a pitcher or two of these little beauties. A tropical vacation in a glass.
Muddled Raspberry Margarita Recipe is the perfect fresh fruit margarita. Muddling releases the juice and sweetness of the fruit.
This amazing roasted pineapple margarita is sweet but not too sweet and caramelized from grilling. Add a slice of jalapeno for a little kick.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker