Grilled Chicken with Peppers and Onions Recipe
This grilled chicken with peppers and onions is so good and super easy. I make individual foils packs with boneless strips of chicken breasts with peppers and onions. By wrapping the chickens and peppers in foil the chicken stays super moist and full of pepper flavor.
Grilled Chicken with Peppers and Onions
- 3 lbs boneless and skinless chicken breasts - about 6
- 2 cloves garlic - finely minced
- 2 t oregano, dried
- 1 t fresh mint - finely chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 T fresh lemon juice
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper
- 1 vidalia onion - large or 2 medium
- Slice chicken across the grain, into 1/4 in strips.
- Season chicken with Salt and Pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine minced garlic, oregano, and mint.
- Toss chicken with olive oil. Add lemon and toss.
- Add spice mixture and toss to coat well.
- Cover, keep cool and set aside while you slice the vegetables.
- Slice pepper and onions into strips.
- Heat grill to about 450 degrees.
- Cut 12 - 18-inch sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Create 6 double layers of foil. Evenly divide chicken and vegetables between the 6 packets.
- Fold and seal foil into packets.
- Cook foil packets on direct heat for 15 to 20 minutes, flipping several times.
- Let sit for a couple of minutes before serving.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
41 Recipes for a Father’s Day Barbecue. A laidback barbecue is a perfect way to celebrate Dad. So fire up the grill and get cooking.
101 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Memorial Day Celebration. Celebrate Memorial Day with easy stress-free recipes and barbecue ideas.
Learn How to Entertain Safely During Covid-19. Keep family and friends safe as we return to entertaining responsibly. Enjoy life and celebrations with these easy to follow tips. Simple steps to stay healthy.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker