Grilled Chicken with Peppers and Onions Recipe
This grilled chicken with peppers and onions is so good and super easy. I make individual foils packs with boneless strips of chicken breasts with peppers and onions. By wrapping the chickens and peppers in foil the chicken stays super moist and full of pepper flavor.
Grilled Chicken with Peppers and Onions
- 3 lbs boneless and skinless chicken breasts - about 6
- 2 cloves garlic - finely minced
- 2 t oregano, dried
- 1 t fresh mint - finely chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 T fresh lemon juice
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper
- 1 vidalia onion - large or 2 medium
- Slice chicken across the grain, into 1/4 in strips.
- Season chicken with Salt and Pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine minced garlic, oregano, and mint.
- Toss chicken with olive oil. Add lemon and toss.
- Add spice mixture and toss to coat well.
- Cover, keep cool and set aside while you slice the vegetables.
- Slice pepper and onions into strips.
- Heat grill to about 450 degrees.
- Cut 12 - 18-inch sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Create 6 double layers of foil. Evenly divide chicken and vegetables between the 6 packets.
- Fold and seal foil into packets.
- Cook foil packets on direct heat for 15 to 20 minutes, flipping several times.
- Let sit for a couple of minutes before serving.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
Keep Bugs Away Outdoors. These secret chemical-free hacks are guaranteed to keep your next backyard barbecue bug-free. Your guests will thank you.
35 Romantic Valentine’s Day Recipes. There is nothing better than cooking a romantic dinner and enjoying Valentine’s Day dinner at home. Making a romantic dinner at home can be fun and easy – just stick with elegant, simple meals that come together in no time and are super easy to make.
All these recipes are tried and true – each one tested and guaranteed to be easy and foolproof.
23 Easy Recipes for Mardi Gras. Celebrate Mardi Gras with easy recipes to feed a crowd. Everything from Jambalaya, Seafood Gumbo, Shrimp Étouffée, Famous New Orleans Morning Call Beignets, King Cake, Pat O’Brien’s Copycat Hurricane Cocktail, a King Cake Martini and so much more… These super easy Mardi Gras recipes guarantee everyone will have a great time and you’ll have time to spend with family and friends instead of slaving away in the kitchen.
Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites. Delicious, Quick + Easy. Ready in 20 minutes. Everything you love about Buffalo wings without the bones + the mess. These little tasty beauties are spicy and zesty — the perfect finger food. + Since they aren’t deep fried they are a healthier option.
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker