Grilled Chicken and Goat Cheese Quesadilla
Grilled Chicken and Goat Cheese Quesadilla is an awesome addition to any party or barbecue. The creamy goat cheese paired with the spicy grilled chicken is heavenly.
Grilled Chicken & Goat Cheese Quesadilla
- 8 small whole wheat or flour tortillas
- 1.5 cups Grilled chicken - leftovers work great
- 1 cup Grilled corn - canned can work in a pinch
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 slice red onion - diced
- 8 oz. Goat Cheese
- 3 oz. Blue Cheese
- 3 oz. Shredded Mexican Cheese Mixed
- Olive Oil Spray
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- Mexican Hot Sauce or Tabasco - to taste
- Tin foil
- Heat grill to med-high.
- Spray tin foil with olive oil spray
- Place 1 tortilla on olive oil sprayed tin foil
- Spread goat cheese on the tortilla
- Top with baby spinach leaves
- Spoon corn to cover spinach
- Add grilled chicken
- Top with an onion slice
- sprinkle with blue cheese and Mexican cheese shreds
- Top with another tortilla
- Spay outside tortilla with olive oil spray
- Top with another sheet of tin foil
- Seal tin foil package and place on med-high grill
- Weigh the tortilla package with a foil covered brick or cast iron skillet.
- Grill for 2 minutes on one side
- Flip package and grill 1 more minute
< Eat < Drink < Party <
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
41 Recipes for a Father’s Day Barbecue. A laidback barbecue is a perfect way to celebrate Dad. So fire up the grill and get cooking.
101 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Memorial Day Celebration. Celebrate Memorial Day with easy stress-free recipes and barbecue ideas.
Learn How to Entertain Safely During Covid-19. Keep family and friends safe as we return to entertaining responsibly. Enjoy life and celebrations with these easy to follow tips. Simple steps to stay healthy.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker
This is me hangin’ out on the boat – it’s an absolutely gorgeous day in the Florida Keys – doing what wannabe mermaids do best…splashing in the waves + soaking up the sun. Life’s amazing. Want to learn more?