Grilled Ancho Chili Sweet White Corn on the Cob Recipe
Grilled Ancho Chili Sweet White Corn on the Cob with honey butter, so easy to make and so yummy. The combination of sweet and spicy is perfect for any summer BBQ.
Grilled Ancho Chili Sweet White Corn on the Cob
Corn on the Cob
- 8 fresh sweet white corn - husk on, sweet white corn
- honey butter - recipe follows
- Fine ground sea salt
- Ancho Chile Pepper Powder
- Coarse Grind Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup butter - softened
- 1/2 cup honey
Corn on the Cob
- Soak corn in iced water for 1 hour or longer.
- Loosen husks and remove silk strands from corn-on-the-cob.
- Spread butter mixture lightly over corn.
- Sprinkle corn with sea salt, ancho chile pepper, and coarse ground black pepper.
- Return husks to cover corn.
- Place corn on preheated grill over medium heat and cook 6-7 minutes, turning often enough to cook on all sides without burning.
- Serve corn hot with extra soft honey butter.
Honey Butter Directions:
- Place butter in a small bowl.
- Gradually add honey, beating constantly, until desired thickness is attained.
- Refrigerate to harden
< Eat < Drink < Party <
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
41 Recipes for a Father’s Day Barbecue. A laidback barbecue is a perfect way to celebrate Dad. So fire up the grill and get cooking.
101 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Memorial Day Celebration. Celebrate Memorial Day with easy stress-free recipes and barbecue ideas.
Learn How to Entertain Safely During Covid-19. Keep family and friends safe as we return to entertaining responsibly. Enjoy life and celebrations with these easy to follow tips. Simple steps to stay healthy.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker