Grape JOLLY RANCHER Hard Lemonade
- 12 Grape JOLLY RANCHER Original Hard Candies
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- 1 3/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice - Approx. 7 lemons
- 1 cup water
- 5 cups Water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Prepare simple syrup using 1 cup water and 3/4 cup sugar. Combine sugar and water in a saucepan. Bring the water and sugar to a boil, stirring, until sugar is dissolved. Allow simple syrup to cool, and then refrigerate. **If you don't have time to cool the simple syrup just combine sugar and water in a clean jar with a lid and shake until the sugar is dissolved.
- Juice the lemons (you want about 1 3/4 cups of lemon juice). Strain the juice if you would like pulp-free lemonade.
- Combine lemon juice and simple syrup then dilute with cold water until the desired flavor is reached, generally about 4 to 6 cups cold water.
- *The lemonade will be tart to taste the candies will add additional sweetness.
Quick Jolly Rancher Flavor Method:
- Unwrap the desired number of candies.
- Place candies in a microwave-safe glass measuring cup with just enough lemonade to cover candies.
- Microwave at HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes; stir. If candies are not completely dissolved continue microwaving 30 seconds at a time stirring after each interval, until candies are dissolved when stirred.
- Add dissolved candy to cold lemonade and vodka serve over ice. Or chill for later.If chilling for later you may want to reduce the lemon juice by 1/4 cup.
Slow Jolly Rancher Flavor Method:
- Add 12 candies to vodka in a clean jar that can be sealed and allow it to sit for several hours until candy is dissolved.
- Make Lemonade as directed but reduce the lemon juice from 1 3/4 cup to 1 1/2 cups.
- Combine cold lemonade and vodka in a pitcher and add the dissolved candies.
- Stir to combine.
- Chill or serve over ice.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
35 Romantic Valentine’s Day Recipes. There is nothing better than cooking a romantic dinner and enjoying Valentine’s Day dinner at home. Making a romantic dinner at home can be fun and easy – just stick with elegant, simple meals that come together in no time and are super easy to make.
All these recipes are tried and true – each one tested and guaranteed to be easy and foolproof.
23 Easy Recipes for Mardi Gras. Celebrate Mardi Gras with easy recipes to feed a crowd. Everything from Jambalaya, Seafood Gumbo, Shrimp Étouffée, Famous New Orleans Morning Call Beignets, King Cake, Pat O’Brien’s Copycat Hurricane Cocktail, a King Cake Martini and so much more… These super easy Mardi Gras recipes guarantee everyone will have a great time and you’ll have time to spend with family and friends instead of slaving away in the kitchen.
Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites. Delicious, Quick + Easy. Ready in 20 minutes. Everything you love about Buffalo wings without the bones + the mess. These little tasty beauties are spicy and zesty — the perfect finger food. + Since they aren’t deep fried they are a healthier option.
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker
This is me hangin’ out on the boat – it’s an absolutely gorgeous day in the Florida Keys – doing what wannabe mermaids do best…splashing in the waves + soaking up the sun. Life’s amazing. Want to learn more?