Fresh Georgia Peach Lemonade Recipe
Having lived in Georgia there’s nothing like fresh Georgia peach lemonade. The smell of peaches still reminds me of hot hazy summer days in Atlanta.
Fresh Georgia Peach Lemonade
- 1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice - Approx. 6 lemons
- 1 cup peaches - very ripe and pureed
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 to 6 cups cold water
- Prepare a simple syrup using 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar.
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan. Bring the water and sugar to a boil, stirring, until sugar is dissolved. Allow simple syrup to cool, and then refrigerate. Or ** If you need to make this quickly or just don't want to wait for the syrup to cool combine the water and sugar in a container with a lid and shake vigorously until sugar has dissolved.
- Juice the lemons (you want about 1 1/2 cups of lemon juice). You can strain the juice if you would like pulp-free lemonade.
- Juice watermelon in a food processor or blender.
- Puree peaches in a food processor or blender
- Combine lemon juice, peach puree, and 1/2 the simple syrup. Add 4 cups of cold water. Mix well. Taste, continue adding water and simple syrup until you reach the desired balance of sweet and tart.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
< Eat < Drink < Party <
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
41 Recipes for a Father’s Day Barbecue. A laidback barbecue is a perfect way to celebrate Dad. So fire up the grill and get cooking.
101 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Memorial Day Celebration. Celebrate Memorial Day with easy stress-free recipes and barbecue ideas.
Learn How to Entertain Safely During Covid-19. Keep family and friends safe as we return to entertaining responsibly. Enjoy life and celebrations with these easy to follow tips. Simple steps to stay healthy.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker