Easy to Make Roasted Garlic and Pear Pizza Recipe
Try this easy to make roasted garlic and pear pizza for a change of pace pizza.
This one of my all-time favorite pizzas. It brings back memories of a little pizza place with an amazing wood burning oven on the Homer, Alaska Spit.
I know it sounds weird but try it, you’ll fall in love. Yum.
Truffle, Pear & Roasted Garlic Pizza
- 1 prepared pizza crust - available in groceries by the refrigerated biscuits
- heavy duty tin foil, preferably non-stick
- 1 t Truffle Oil
- 2 cloves Roasted Garlic
- Fresh sage
- 1/2 pear per pizza
- 2 oz Gorgonzola cheese
- 7 oz Italian cheese blend
- 1 T Pine nuts
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Place crusts on tin foil
- Brush pizza crusts with truffle oil
- Squeeze cloves of garlic over the crust and spread evenly
- Slice pears thinly and place on the pizza in a single layer
- 5 Sprinkle with fresh sage
- Top with Gorgonzola and Italian cheese blend
- Sprinkle with pine nuts
- Place pizza on the tin foil directly on the grill or grate
- Cook until cheese bubbles and browns
- Be careful not to burn the bottom of the crust
- Preheat grill to about 500 degrees. Once it reaches temperature, turn the center burner to low and side burners to medium. Place pizza in the center of the grill.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
41 Recipes for a Father’s Day Barbecue. A laidback barbecue is a perfect way to celebrate Dad. So fire up the grill and get cooking.
101 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Memorial Day Celebration. Celebrate Memorial Day with easy stress-free recipes and barbecue ideas.
Learn How to Entertain Safely During Covid-19. Keep family and friends safe as we return to entertaining responsibly. Enjoy life and celebrations with these easy to follow tips. Simple steps to stay healthy.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker