Irish Nachos with Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
This recipe will certainly make Irish eyes smile. So easy to make and so much fun to share.
Sweet potato fries topped with pulled pork or chicken with melted cheese and pico de gallo. Yum!
This recipe is so easy to make since we are going to use frozen packaged sweet potato fries.
Get creative with your toppings. If you have leftover barbeque or rotisserie chicken toss it on top.
I love this topped with leftover Guinness Braised Irish Pulled Pork it’s really over the top.
Irish Nachos with Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 bag frozen sweet potato fries
- sea salt - to taste
- 8 ounces Guinness Pulled Pork - or leftover pulled chicken or pulled rotisserie
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese - or go Irish and use shredded Dubliner cheese
- .5 sour cream
- pico de gallo or salsa - see recipe in notes
- .5 cup avocado - sliced and chopped
- cilantro - chopped to serve
- .25 cup pumpkin seeds - roasted and salted
- Preheat oven to 425, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray sweet potatoes with olive oil and season with sea salt to taste.
- Cook sweet potato fries according to package directions, approximately 18 minutes.
- Warm the pulled pork or leftover chicken over low heat
- Remove sweet potato fries from oven they should be well cooked and crisp and top with pork or chicken.
- Top with cheese and bake for another 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with pico de gallo, sour cream, avocado, pumpkin seed, and cilantro, etc. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Irish Nacho Topping IdeasThe sky is the limit with toppings. Get creative. This is a great way to use leftovers. BBQ chicken
Guinness Pulled pork
Leftover rotisserie chicken
Use potato wedges instead of sweet potatoes
Pico de gallo
< Eat < Drink < Party <
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
41 Recipes for a Father’s Day Barbecue. A laidback barbecue is a perfect way to celebrate Dad. So fire up the grill and get cooking.
101 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Memorial Day Celebration. Celebrate Memorial Day with easy stress-free recipes and barbecue ideas.
Learn How to Entertain Safely During Covid-19. Keep family and friends safe as we return to entertaining responsibly. Enjoy life and celebrations with these easy to follow tips. Simple steps to stay healthy.
Mermaid Smoothie breakfast bowls are as delicious as they are beautiful. Coconut yogurt makes this bowl super creamy, a secret makes it blue.
Mother’s Day Recipes and Menus. Celebrate Mom with 11 full menu ideas with recipes for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner. Thanks, Mom!
Calling all Mermaids. The mermaid margarita is as delicious as it is beautiful. Fresh fruit juices, tequila, and a splash of Blue Curacao. Yum!
Creamy Coconut Margarita Recipe. Move over Pina Colada. This creamy dreamy coconut margarita has all the coconutty goodness without being too sweet.
Grab your little cocktail umbrellas and make a pitcher or two of these little beauties. A tropical vacation in a glass.
Muddled Raspberry Margarita Recipe is the perfect fresh fruit margarita. Muddling releases the juice and sweetness of the fruit.
This amazing roasted pineapple margarita is sweet but not too sweet and caramelized from grilling. Add a slice of jalapeno for a little kick.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker