Easy Classic Margarita Recipe
This easy classic Margarita Recipe will become your favorite go-to margarita recipe. You can always add fruit to create your own margarita.
Easy Classic Margarita Recipe
The best Margaritas use fresh lime + quality tequila and good orange liqueur, like Cointreau or Grand Marnier. Simple, easy, stress-free. For the best results use a high-quality tequila, made with 100 percent agave.
For me, there's nothing better than a perfectly mixed margarita.
* A note about pre-mixed margarita and mixes. I personally think there are a few premade margaritas that are actually pretty good and make it easy to throw an impromptu party. I do draw the line at the pre-sweetened mixes - I've never had good results using these.
Obviously, the best margarita is made with freshly squeezed lime. So let's make a pitcher of Margaritas!Classic Margarita Recipe
This will make one cocktail, to make a pitcher just change the number of servings and the recipe will recalculate. Simple, right.
- 2 oz 100 % agave tequila
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 1/2 oz of Agave Syrup
- 1 lime - sliced for the garnish
- 1 lime - cut into wedges to wet the rim for the salt
- kosher salt for the rim
- To Make 1 Cocktail
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake until very cold.
- To make a pitcher add all ingredients to a pitcher filled with ice and stir vigorously.
- If desired, rub the rims glasses with a lime wedge and dip in salt to coat.
- Serve the margaritas in the prepared glasses over ice and garnish with the lime slices.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
41 Recipes for a Father’s Day Barbecue. A laidback barbecue is a perfect way to celebrate Dad. So fire up the grill and get cooking.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker