Easy Campfire Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
Pizza usually ranks high on the list of “favorite” foods. With pre-packaged foods, it’s easy to prepare at home on a grill or over a campfire or a camp stove.
Easy Campfire Pepperoni Pizza
- 1 or more prepared pizza crust
- 1 oz Pepperoni
- 2 T Pizza Sauce - Contadina™ makes one in a plastic squeeze bottle - perfect for camping
- 2 T Mixed Italian cheeses
- 1 t Olive Oil
- metal tongs
- heavy duty tin foil
- crushed red pepper and Parmesan cheese
- Prepare grill or campfire for indirect cooking.
- Brush top of prepared pizza crust with a little olive oil.
- Place directly on grate oiled side down and cook for a minute or 2 until golden - careful not to burn it. Remove from heat.
- Place crust bottom side down on a double layer of tin foil.
- Cover crust with pizza sauce.
- Top sauce with a generous amount of cheese - you're camping calories don't count.
- Place pepperoni on top of the cheese.
- Cook on the prepared cooking area of grill or campfire for 2 - 6 minutes depending on the temperature of the fire.
- Pizza is done when cheese is melted.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites. Delicious, Quick + Easy. Ready in 20 minutes. Everything you love about Buffalo wings without the bones + the mess. These little tasty beauties are spicy and zesty — the perfect finger food. + Since they aren’t deep fried they are a healthier option.
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
41 Recipes for a Father’s Day Barbecue. A laidback barbecue is a perfect way to celebrate Dad. So fire up the grill and get cooking.
101 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Memorial Day Celebration. Celebrate Memorial Day with easy stress-free recipes and barbecue ideas.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker
This is me hangin’ out on the boat – it’s an absolutely gorgeous day in the Florida Keys – doing what wannabe mermaids do best…splashing in the waves + soaking up the sun. Life’s amazing. Want to learn more?