Cutest-ever Easter Bunny Pancake Recipe
Cutest-ever Easter Bunny Pancake Recipe. All the kids will love these bunny pancakes. They taste delicious and are almost too cute to eat.
Carmelized bananas for bunny ears, chocolate chips or blueberries for eyes, a red raspberry for a nose, and matchstick apples for whiskers.
Big kids and little kids will love these bunny pancakes – they are soooo cute.
Easter Bunny Pancake Recipe
- 2 C all-purpose flour
- 4 T sugar
- 1.5 t baking powder
- .5 t baking soda
- 1 t salt
- 2 1/2 C buttermilk (can substitute whole milk
- 2 T orange juice
- 4 T butter - melted
- 1 t vanilla extract - pure
- 2 large eggs
- vegetable oil for brushing pan
- 1.5 C pancake syrup
- 6 bananas - medium sized
- 1/4 sugar
- 6 raspberries
- 12 blueberries
- 1 apple - cut into 24 matchstick pieces
- 1 T salted butter
- In a large bowl, whisk dry ingredients - flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl whisk together milk, OJ, butter and, egg until well blended.
- Pour wet ingredients in to dry ingredient well and whisk flour mixture just is moistened. ***Be careful not to over mix the batter.
- Heat nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat; brush lightly with oil.
- Make 6 Bunny Bodies:In batches, scoop a 1/3 cup of batter onto griddle for the body of the bunny. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly and edges are dry. With a wide spatula, turn; cook 2 minutes more or until golden. Transfer to a sheet pan to keep warm in a 225°F oven. Make 6 Bodies. Brush griddle with additional oil as needed.
- Make 12 Bunny cheeks: In batches, scoop a 2 T of batter onto griddle for the cheeks of the bunny. Cook 1/2 to 2 minutes or until bubbly and edges are dry. With a wide spatula, turn; cook 1/2 to 2 minutes more or until golden. Transfer to a sheet pan to keep warm in a 225°F oven. Make 12 cheeks. Brush griddle with additional oil as needed.
Caramelized Banana Bunny Ears
- First cut 2 banana coins from the bottom of each banana, then cut each banana lengthwise.
- Sprinkle each cut side of the banana with a little sugar.
- Melt butter on the griddle or skillet and heat banana cut side down until it softens and carmelizes. Repeat with remaining You may choose not to carmelized the bananas for ears or eyes.
To Assemble Bunny Pancakes
- Place large pancake on a plate. Top with two smaller pancakes for cheeks.
- Add 2 matchstick cut apples on each cheek for whiskers.
- Place two banana coins above cheeks for eyes and top with blueberries.
- Place raspberry between cheeks for a nose.
- Place bananas on the plate above the pancakes.
- Substitute chocolate chips for eyes
- Dust with powdered sugar
- Sprinkle "face" pancake with shredded coconut "fur"
< Eat < Drink < Party <
35 Romantic Valentine’s Day Recipes. There is nothing better than cooking a romantic dinner and enjoying Valentine’s Day dinner at home. Making a romantic dinner at home can be fun and easy – just stick with elegant, simple meals that come together in no time and are super easy to make.
All these recipes are tried and true – each one tested and guaranteed to be easy and foolproof.
23 Easy Recipes for Mardi Gras. Celebrate Mardi Gras with easy recipes to feed a crowd. Everything from Jambalaya, Seafood Gumbo, Shrimp Étouffée, Famous New Orleans Morning Call Beignets, King Cake, Pat O’Brien’s Copycat Hurricane Cocktail, a King Cake Martini and so much more… These super easy Mardi Gras recipes guarantee everyone will have a great time and you’ll have time to spend with family and friends instead of slaving away in the kitchen.
Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites. Delicious, Quick + Easy. Ready in 20 minutes. Everything you love about Buffalo wings without the bones + the mess. These little tasty beauties are spicy and zesty — the perfect finger food. + Since they aren’t deep fried they are a healthier option.
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker