Classic Bloody Mary Cocktail Recipe
A Bloody Mary is the quintessential brunch beverage and for many, no brunch is complete without a Bloody Mary. This is a simple classic recipe for a Bloody Mary.
Or try a Spicy Cajun Bloody Mary is a spicy adaptation on the classic. Topped with shrimp, cornichons, and blue cheese stuffed Tabasco marinated olives.
Classic Bloody Mary Cocktail
For Bloody Mary
- 4 cups chilled tomato juice
- 1/2 cup chilled pepper-infused vodka
- 1/2 cup chilled citron vodka
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish - drained
- 2 T lemon
- 1 T Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 t Tabasco - to taste
- 1/2 t celery salt
For Blue Cheese Stuffed Tabasco Olives
- 3 T Tabasco
- 18 Blue cheese stuffed olives
For Crispy Bacon Skewers
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 water soaked wood skewers
- 12 cornichon - optional
- 18 Blue cheese stuffed Tabasco Soaked cocktail olives - see note to make
- 6 cooked crispy bacon skewers
- 6 celery stalks - with leaves attached
- 6 lemon wedges
- 12 skewers for garnish
For Cajun Bloody Marys
- Stir all ingredients in a large pitcher until well blended.
- Pour into 6 ice-filled beverage glasses.
For blue cheese stuffed Tabasco olives
- Drain brine from a jar of blue cheese stuffed olives, reserve for other use.
- Add Tabasco to olives.
- Replace lid and shake to cover olives with Tabasco.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour shaking occasionally to distribute Tabasco.
For Bacon Skewers
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Thread bacon on skewers.
- Place a wire rack on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Place bacon skewers on the rack.
- Cook for 4 minutes and flip.
- Cook an additional 4 minutes or until desired level of crispness.
For the Garnish
- Make 6 bacon skewers
- Make 6 skewers with 2 olives + 2 cornichon
- Garnish each glass with 1 each - Olive skewer, bacon skewer, and a celery stalk and lemon wedge.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
35 Romantic Valentine’s Day Recipes. There is nothing better than cooking a romantic dinner and enjoying Valentine’s Day dinner at home. Making a romantic dinner at home can be fun and easy – just stick with elegant, simple meals that come together in no time and are super easy to make.
All these recipes are tried and true – each one tested and guaranteed to be easy and foolproof.
23 Easy Recipes for Mardi Gras. Celebrate Mardi Gras with easy recipes to feed a crowd. Everything from Jambalaya, Seafood Gumbo, Shrimp Étouffée, Famous New Orleans Morning Call Beignets, King Cake, Pat O’Brien’s Copycat Hurricane Cocktail, a King Cake Martini and so much more… These super easy Mardi Gras recipes guarantee everyone will have a great time and you’ll have time to spend with family and friends instead of slaving away in the kitchen.
Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites. Delicious, Quick + Easy. Ready in 20 minutes. Everything you love about Buffalo wings without the bones + the mess. These little tasty beauties are spicy and zesty — the perfect finger food. + Since they aren’t deep fried they are a healthier option.
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker