This Budget Friendly Chili Seasoning Spice Mix is the perfect chili spice blend to have on hand to quickly make tacos or chili. When you make your own spice blends, you can save a bunch of money buying frequently used spices in bulk and you’ll be able to control the level of spiciness and the spice balance to your preference. Bonus – no chemical additives, preservatives or flavors enhancers, so it better for you and the family.
Page 1 of 11
- Beer Steamed Hot Dog with Gruyere and OnionsThis is such an amazing hot dog. Beer Steamed Hot Dog with Gruyere and beer soaked onions topped with a honey dijon mustard. […]
- Rosette Italian Vegetable TartA Rosette Italian Vegetable Tart is easy to make and absolutely delicious, plus it's beautiful. Guests will rave about this veggie tart. […]
- Make Your Own Essential Oil Bug RepellentMake Your Own Essential Oil Bug Repellent. No more dangerous chemicals, sticky sprays, and stinky bug spray. Try one of these recipes for Essential Oil Bug Repellent. […]
- Butternut Squash Wontons Fried Sage and Goat CheeseButternut Squash Wontons with Fried Sage and Goat Cheese are the perfect little appetizer bite. Velvety butternut squash with crispy sage and creamy goat cheese. Yum. […]
- Salsa Verde Mexican Chicken | Slow CookerSlow Cooker Salsa Verde Mexican Chicken is the perfect filling for tacos, enchiladas, and burritos. Super easy to make - just set it in the morning and you'll have tender shredded chicken for dinner. […]