Put the Lime in The Coconut Cocktail is the perfect summer poolside sipper. Filled with yummy coconut vodka, pineapple, and blue curacao for the most amazing turquoise blue color.
- How to Remove Chlorine from Hair After SwimmingLearn how to quickly and easily remove chlorine from hair without spending a fortune on over-priced hair products that don't work. […]
- Easy Romantic Valentine’s Day Recipes35 Romantic Valentine's Day Recipes. There is nothing better than cooking a romantic dinner and enjoying Valentine’s Day dinner at home. Making a romantic dinner at home can be fun and easy - just stick with elegant, simple meals that come together in no time and are super easy to make. All these recipes are tried and true - each one tested and guaranteed to be easy and foolproof. […]
- 23 Easy Mardi Gras Recipes23 Easy Recipes for Mardi Gras. Celebrate Mardi Gras with easy recipes to feed a crowd. Everything from Jambalaya, Seafood Gumbo, Shrimp Étouffée, Famous New Orleans Morning Call Beignets, King Cake, Pat O’Brien’s Copycat Hurricane Cocktail, a King Cake Martini and so much more... These super easy Mardi Gras recipes guarantee everyone will have a great time and you'll have time to spend with family and friends instead of slaving away in the kitchen. […]
- Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites | Ready in 20 MinutesBoneless Buffalo Chicken Bites. Delicious, Quick + Easy. Ready in 20 minutes. Everything you love about Buffalo wings without the bones + the mess. These little tasty beauties are spicy and zesty — the perfect finger food. + Since they aren't deep fried they are a healthier option. […]
- Caprese Salad an Italian ClassicCaprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty. […]