Put the Lime in The Coconut Cocktail is the perfect summer poolside sipper. Filled with yummy coconut vodka, pineapple, and blue curacao for the most amazing turquoise blue color.
- Super Easy French Toast CasseroleTry this super easy French toast casserole, all the deliciousness of traditional french toast. Filled with cinnamon and pecans and topped with maple syrup or powdered sugar it's the perfect breakfast dish for the holidays or any day. Since this can be assembled the night before and then popped in the oven the next morning while everyone enjoys a mimosa or glass of orange juice this is a great dish when hosting house guests or for any brunch or breakfast gathering. […]
- Easy Christmas Dinner Recipes
- Lemon Rosemary Grilled Salmon RecipeThis easy Lemon Rosemary Grilled Salmon Recipe will become one of your most requested backyard cookout recipes. It's light enough for hot summer nights, but perfectly satisfying. Great news this is a great low-calorie option. […]
- Heirloom Tomato Basil and Fresh Mozzarella SaladI love heirloom tomatoes and they are the star of this Heirloom Tomato Basil and Fresh Mozzarella Salad a twist on the traditional Caprese Salad. […]
- Blue Cheese Potato Chips Recipe