Buffalo Chicken Bites
Everything you love about Buffalo wings without the bones + the mess.
These little tasty beauties are spicy and zesty — the perfect finger food.
+ Since they aren’t deep fried they are a healthier option.
Why Make Buffalo Chicken Bites or Boneless Wings Instead of Regular ‘ol Chicken Wings:
- It’s healthier. No skin and no deep-frying! Tossing the chicken in a tiny bit of corn starch makes the chicken deliciously crispy without skin. That means less saturated fat.
- Skip the deep-frying. Using just a touch of a healthier oil like sunflower | coconut oil reduces fat while still yield creating crispy buffalo chicken bites.
- No bones. Using chicken breast pieces makes Buffalo chicken bites way easier to eat than the traditional Buffalo wings.
- Less Mess. No bone to deal with, fewer napkins used.
- Delicious Chicken Breasts Instead of Wings. Chicken breasts are lower in fat and calories. Another bonus!
No bones about it boneless Buffalo chicken bites are a clear winner.
Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 1.5 lbs chicken - boneless and skinless, cut into 1.5 inch cubes
- 1 T corn starch
- 2 T vegetable oil
- 1 T salted butter - melted
- .5 cup Frank's Red Hot
- .25 cup lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic - finely minced
- salt and pepper - to taste
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Toss chicken in cornstarch.
- Heat 2 T of vegetable oil in a wok or heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken to the hot oil and cook for 2 - 3 minutes. Chicken will not be cooked through.
- Mix melted butter, Frank's Red Hot sauce, lime juice and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Add hot sauce mixture to the chicken in the skillet or wok, and toss well. Cook until chicken is cooked through and crispy. Total cooking time should be less than 10 minutes.
- Serve hot or cool and serve at room temperature.
More You Might Like…
< Eat < Drink < Party <
35 Romantic Valentine’s Day Recipes. There is nothing better than cooking a romantic dinner and enjoying Valentine’s Day dinner at home. Making a romantic dinner at home can be fun and easy – just stick with elegant, simple meals that come together in no time and are super easy to make.
All these recipes are tried and true – each one tested and guaranteed to be easy and foolproof.
23 Easy Recipes for Mardi Gras. Celebrate Mardi Gras with easy recipes to feed a crowd. Everything from Jambalaya, Seafood Gumbo, Shrimp Étouffée, Famous New Orleans Morning Call Beignets, King Cake, Pat O’Brien’s Copycat Hurricane Cocktail, a King Cake Martini and so much more… These super easy Mardi Gras recipes guarantee everyone will have a great time and you’ll have time to spend with family and friends instead of slaving away in the kitchen.
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker