Blue Moon and Stars Virgin Blue Margarita
The Blue Moon and Stars Margarita Mocktail recipe is a fun and festive take on the traditional blue margarita – but has no alcohol. Perfect for designated drivers or any guest that want to be part of the party without drinking alcohol. The blue virgin margarita is easy to make plus adding edible glitter stars makes this drink beautiful and very special for any occasion. You can buy the edible glitter online, or anywhere they have cake decorating supplies. I’ve also found it at my local Publix. Publix is our local supermarket chain.
Blue Moon and Stars Margarita Mocktail (non-alcoholic)
- 3 oz limeade - thawed and prepared from frozen or homemade
- 3/4 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz Blue Curacao syrup
- 1 t silver or blue edible star glitter
- 1 lime - cut into wedges to wet the rim for the salt
- 1 lime - sliced for the garnish
- 1 T coarse salt - optional for salted rim
To Make 1 Cocktail
- Add limeade, lime juice, Blue Curacao syrup to a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake until very cold.
- Strain into a salt-rimmed margarita glass filled with ice.
- Sprinkle with edible star glitter
- Serve the margaritas mocktails over ice and garnish with the lime slices.
For a pitcher
- To make a pitcher add all ingredients to a pitcher filled with ice and stir vigorously.
- Once very cold strain into another pitcher, without ice, so the drink doesn't become watered down.
- Keep cold and pour over ice to serve, adding edible glitter just before serving individual drinks.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
101 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Memorial Day Celebration. Celebrate Memorial Day with easy stress-free recipes and barbecue ideas.
Learn How to Entertain Safely During Covid-19. Keep family and friends safe as we return to entertaining responsibly. Enjoy life and celebrations with these easy to follow tips. Simple steps to stay healthy.
Mermaid Smoothie breakfast bowls are as delicious as they are beautiful. Coconut yogurt makes this bowl super creamy, a secret makes it blue.
Mother’s Day Recipes and Menus. Celebrate Mom with 11 full menu ideas with recipes for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner. Thanks, Mom!
Calling all Mermaids. The mermaid margarita is as delicious as it is beautiful. Fresh fruit juices, tequila, and a splash of Blue Curacao. Yum!
Creamy Coconut Margarita Recipe. Move over Pina Colada. This creamy dreamy coconut margarita has all the coconutty goodness without being too sweet.
Grab your little cocktail umbrellas and make a pitcher or two of these little beauties. A tropical vacation in a glass.
Muddled Raspberry Margarita Recipe is the perfect fresh fruit margarita. Muddling releases the juice and sweetness of the fruit.
This amazing roasted pineapple margarita is sweet but not too sweet and caramelized from grilling. Add a slice of jalapeno for a little kick.
Easy Cinco de Mayo Recipes. Celebrate Cinco de Mayo and Mexican independence with a south of the border inspired Mexican Fiesta.
Cinco de Mayo Cocktails – 21 Mexican Cocktails to celebrate Cinco de Mayo! Margaritas, Palomas and more. Tequila tasting bar.
Spicy Orange Muddled Margarita Recipe is the perfect fresh fruit margarita. Muddling the fruit all the flavor of both the juice and the zest.
Spicy Classic Margarita turns up the heat with a slice of jalapeno and paired with a sweet heat rim of sugar and chipotle chili.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker
This is me hangin’ out on the boat – it’s an absolutely gorgeous day in the Florida Keys – doing what wannabe mermaids do best…splashing in the waves + soaking up the sun. Life’s amazing. Want to learn more?