Blue Moon and Stars Margarita
The best Margaritas use fresh lime + quality tequila and good orange liqueur, like Cointreau or Grand Marnier. Simple, easy, stress-free. For the best results use a high-quality tequila, made with 100 percent agave. Get the Perfect Classic Margarita Recipe
For me, the best margaritas are made with freshly squeezed lime. So let's make some Margaritas!This will make one cocktail, to make a pitcher just change the number of servings and the recipe will recalculate. Simple, right.
- 1 1/2 oz 100 % agave tequila
- 3/4 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
- 1/2 oz Agave Syrup
- 1 t silver or blue edible star glitter
- 1 lime - cut into wedges to wet the rim for the salt
- 1 lime - sliced for the garnish
- 1 T coarse salt - optional for salted rim
To Make 1 Cocktail
- Add Tequilla, lime juice, Blue Curacao liqueur and agave syrup to a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake until very cold.
- Strain into a salt-rimmed margarita glass filled with ice.
- Sprinkle with edible star glitter
- Serve the margaritas over ice and garnish with the lime slices.
For a pitcher
- To make a pitcher add all ingredients to a pitcher filled with ice and stir vigorously.
- Once very cold strain into another pitcher, without ice, so the drink doesn't become watered down.
- Keep cold and pour over ice to serve, adding edible glitter just before serving individual drinks.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
41 Recipes for a Father’s Day Barbecue. A laidback barbecue is a perfect way to celebrate Dad. So fire up the grill and get cooking.
101 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Memorial Day Celebration. Celebrate Memorial Day with easy stress-free recipes and barbecue ideas.
Learn How to Entertain Safely During Covid-19. Keep family and friends safe as we return to entertaining responsibly. Enjoy life and celebrations with these easy to follow tips. Simple steps to stay healthy.
Mermaid Smoothie breakfast bowls are as delicious as they are beautiful. Coconut yogurt makes this bowl super creamy, a secret makes it blue.
Mother’s Day Recipes and Menus. Celebrate Mom with 11 full menu ideas with recipes for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner. Thanks, Mom!
Calling all Mermaids. The mermaid margarita is as delicious as it is beautiful. Fresh fruit juices, tequila, and a splash of Blue Curacao. Yum!
Creamy Coconut Margarita Recipe. Move over Pina Colada. This creamy dreamy coconut margarita has all the coconutty goodness without being too sweet.
Grab your little cocktail umbrellas and make a pitcher or two of these little beauties. A tropical vacation in a glass.
Muddled Raspberry Margarita Recipe is the perfect fresh fruit margarita. Muddling releases the juice and sweetness of the fruit.
This amazing roasted pineapple margarita is sweet but not too sweet and caramelized from grilling. Add a slice of jalapeno for a little kick.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker