Asian Sesame Soy Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Asian Sesame Soy Grilled Pork Tenderloin is super flavorful and easy to make. Marinate the pork tenderloin in a sesame soy sauce the night before and you have a super easy and stress-free meal that will come together in no time.
Asian Sesame Soy Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- 1 2 pound fat-trimmed pork tenderloin
- 1/3 cup lite soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dark sesame oil
- 1 T grated ginger
- 1/8 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 T crushed garlic
- 3 green onions - chopped, including green tops
- 1 T Chili paste
- 1 t black pepper
- 1 T honey
- crushed red peppers - optional to taste
- Pour soy sauce and dark sesame oil into a medium bowl
- Whisk in brown sugar, green onions, garlic, ginger, chili paste, and pepper.
- Taste marinade to check spice level and adjust with more red pepper if desired.
- Place the tenderloin in a shallow dish. Pour sauce over tenderloin, turning the meat a few times to coat.
- Cover dish, and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat
- Transfer pork with marinade into an aluminum foil-lined baking pan and cook over medium-high grill
- Cook for 25 to 30 minutes
- Remove pork tenderloin from baking sheet and finish cooking directly on grill grates.
- Pork is done when the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F for medium or 170 degrees F for well-done. Remove, and let stand covered 5 to 10 minutes before carving.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites. Delicious, Quick + Easy. Ready in 20 minutes. Everything you love about Buffalo wings without the bones + the mess. These little tasty beauties are spicy and zesty — the perfect finger food. + Since they aren’t deep fried they are a healthier option.
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
41 Recipes for a Father’s Day Barbecue. A laidback barbecue is a perfect way to celebrate Dad. So fire up the grill and get cooking.
101 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Memorial Day Celebration. Celebrate Memorial Day with easy stress-free recipes and barbecue ideas.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker
This is me hangin’ out on the boat – it’s an absolutely gorgeous day in the Florida Keys – doing what wannabe mermaids do best…splashing in the waves + soaking up the sun. Life’s amazing. Want to learn more?