Apple, Truffle, and Roasted Garlic Pizza Recipe
Apple, Truffle and Roasted Garlic Pizza is one of my favorite pizza’s. The combination of roast garlic, apple, and truffle oil make this amazing and easy to make. Topped with arugula and walnuts this is sure to become a new favorite.
Apple, Truffle & Roasted Garlic Pizza
- 1 whole wheat pizza crust or 1 refrigerated prepared pizza crust - available in groceries dry and refrigerated shelves for every 2 people
- heavy duty tin foil
- 2 T Truffle Oil
- 1 head Roasted Garlic - fresh or roasted garlic paste
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1/2 apple per pizza
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian cheese blend
- 2 T Walnuts
- Red pepper flakes
- 1 t Balsamic vinegar
- Heat grill to 500 degrees. Then turn off side burners
- Place crusts on tin foil
- Grill pizza crust for 1 minute per side over indirect heat 9 the side of the grill without the flame.
- Brush pizza crusts with truffle oil
- Squeeze several cloves of garlic over the crust and spread evenly
- Slice apples thinly and place on the pizza in a single layer
- Cover with Feta and Italian cheese blend
- Place pizza on the tin foil directly on the grill
- Cook until cheese bubbles and browns
- Be careful not to burn the bottom of the crust
- Sprinkle with arugula and walnuts
- Serve hot
< Eat < Drink < Party <
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
41 Recipes for a Father’s Day Barbecue. A laidback barbecue is a perfect way to celebrate Dad. So fire up the grill and get cooking.
101 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Memorial Day Celebration. Celebrate Memorial Day with easy stress-free recipes and barbecue ideas.
Learn How to Entertain Safely During Covid-19. Keep family and friends safe as we return to entertaining responsibly. Enjoy life and celebrations with these easy to follow tips. Simple steps to stay healthy.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker
This is me hangin’ out on the boat – it’s an absolutely gorgeous day in the Florida Keys – doing what wannabe mermaids do best…splashing in the waves + soaking up the sun. Life’s amazing. Want to learn more?