10 Amazing Toppings for Corn on the Cob
Amazing Toppings for Corn on the Cob
DIY Topping Station + the Basics
Set out a variety of toppings and let your guest choose any of these amazing toppings for corn. Below are 10 recipes to help inspire your corn topping imaginations.
- Grilled corn on the cob or other corn on the cob preparation
- Tall can of melted butter
- Fresh ground sea salt and pepper
- Chili pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- A variety of cheese
- Crumbled crispy bacon
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Chopped tomato
- Sour cream
- Lemon Wedges
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- + other toppings for your own creations
10 Amazing Toppings for Corn on the Cob
At your next BBQ serve one of these creative and amazing toppings for corn on the cob or print these recipes for your guests to create their own versions.
- Sweet and Salty – dip grilled corn in a can of melted butter. Drizzle with honey and a grind of sea salt.
- Pesto & Bacon – Spread pesto on hot corn, top with crumbled bacon, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and a grind of fresh pepper.
- BBQ & Blue Cheese – brush with your favorite BBQ sauce and top with crumbled blue cheese. Add crispy bacon if desired.
- Cilantro Lime – Dip corn in melted butter squeeze a lime wedge over corn, top with Queso Fresco and chopped cilantro. A dash of cayenne pepper and a grind or 2 of fresh ground pepper.
- Sundried Tomato & Garlic – Drizzle with sun-dried tomato oil and sprinkle with garlic salt and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Guacamole & Queso – Spread guacamole on hot cooked corn, then drizzle with melted Queso, a squeeze of lime and fresh ground pepper.
- Hot Honey & Cinnamon – Mix honey with a dash or 2 of hot sauce (or you can buy this at some specialty markets and farmers markets), dip corn in melted butter, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Olive Oil & Garlic – Drizzle hot corn with olive oil, sprinkle with garlic salt and Parmesan Cheese.
- Wasabi & Soy – Mix wasabi and soy sauce and drizzle over hot corn.
- Greek Corn – Drizzle with olive oil, top with crumbled feta, diced black olives and fresh ground salt and pepper.
+ one of my all-time favorites Mexican Street Corn.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
Kentucky Derby recipes and party ideas. Looking for a fun and different party idea for spring? Throw a Kentucky Derby Party. The race is always the 1st Saturday in May.
Learn the secrets to Making the Best Pancakes – Ever. Step-up your pancake making with these game-changing pancake making tips.
Spicy Cajun Bloody Mary is a spicy adaptation on the classic. Topped with shrimp, cornichons, and blue cheese stuffed Tabasco olives.
How to Create a Juice Bar for a Special Brunch or Mother’s Day Breakfast. Everyone loves freshly squeezed juice. A freshly squeezed juice bar is a fun and interactive way to let your guest customize their favorite juice by mixing and matching flavors and Herbs.
How to Create a Mimosa Bar for your next Brunch. Nothing says brunch like a classic mimosa, a mimosa bar is so much fun and easy to set-up.
Coconut Rice with Curried Bananas and Cashews is the perfect complement to spicy Carribean dishes like jerk pork or jerk turkey. Creamy fluffy Jasmine rice simmered in coconut milk, tossed with curried bananas and salty cashews.
Jamaican Jerk Pork jerk spices are the perfect complement to grilled pork. This grilled jerk pork tenderloin recipe is super easy to make and requires very little prep work so you’ll be eating in no time.
5 Easy Easter Menus for Any LifestyleSpring is in the air, flowers are blooming, the weather is warming. Easter is a time of rebirth and the perfect time to gather friends and family to share a fun and festive meal. Try one of these 5 Easy Easter Menus. 5 Easy...
Goat Cheese and Walnut Panzanella Salad with a light honey mustard vinaigrette is the perfect starter for a spring or summer lunch or dinner.
Cutest-ever Easter Bunny Pancake Recipe. All the kids will love these bunny pancakes. They taste delicious and are almost to cute to eat.
A Rosette Italian Vegetable Tart is easy to make and absolutely delicious, plus it’s beautiful. Guests will rave about this veggie tart.
Slow Cooker Sweet Heat Spice Rubbed Chicken is the perfect low-calorie, set-and-forget slow cooker chicken. Serve on salad or with fresh veggies.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito MakerThis is me hangin’ out on the boat – it’s an absolutely gorgeous day in the Florida Keys – doing what wannabe mermaids do best…splashing in the waves + soaking up the sun. Life’s amazing. Want to learn more?