10 Amazing Toppings for Corn on the Cob
Amazing Toppings for Corn on the Cob
DIY Topping Station + the Basics
Set out a variety of toppings and let your guest choose any of these amazing toppings for corn. Below are 10 recipes to help inspire your corn topping imaginations.
- Grilled corn on the cob or other corn on the cob preparation
- Tall can of melted butter
- Fresh ground sea salt and pepper
- Chili pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- A variety of cheese
- Crumbled crispy bacon
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Chopped tomato
- Sour cream
- Lemon Wedges
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- + other toppings for your own creations
10 Amazing Toppings for Corn on the Cob
At your next BBQ serve one of these creative and amazing toppings for corn on the cob or print these recipes for your guests to create their own versions.
- Sweet and Salty – dip grilled corn in a can of melted butter. Drizzle with honey and a grind of sea salt.
- Pesto & Bacon – Spread pesto on hot corn, top with crumbled bacon, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and a grind of fresh pepper.
- BBQ & Blue Cheese – brush with your favorite BBQ sauce and top with crumbled blue cheese. Add crispy bacon if desired.
- Cilantro Lime – Dip corn in melted butter squeeze a lime wedge over corn, top with Queso Fresco and chopped cilantro. A dash of cayenne pepper and a grind or 2 of fresh ground pepper.
- Sundried Tomato & Garlic – Drizzle with sun-dried tomato oil and sprinkle with garlic salt and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Guacamole & Queso – Spread guacamole on hot cooked corn, then drizzle with melted Queso, a squeeze of lime and fresh ground pepper.
- Hot Honey & Cinnamon – Mix honey with a dash or 2 of hot sauce (or you can buy this at some specialty markets and farmers markets), dip corn in melted butter, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Olive Oil & Garlic – Drizzle hot corn with olive oil, sprinkle with garlic salt and Parmesan Cheese.
- Wasabi & Soy – Mix wasabi and soy sauce and drizzle over hot corn.
- Greek Corn – Drizzle with olive oil, top with crumbled feta, diced black olives and fresh ground salt and pepper.
+ one of my all-time favorites Mexican Street Corn.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
17 Awesome Father’s Day Menus filled with all the man food your dad craves. Celebrate dad with these super easy Father’s Day Menu Ideas.
This easy cheesy Huevos Rancheros Casserole is the dish perfect to feed a crowd for breakfast or brunch. Filled with spicy, cheesy veggies this Huevos Rancheros bake will be a hit at your next brunch. Serve with Bloody Maria Sangrita or Palomas.
Gambas Al Ajillo | Classic Spanish Garlic Shrimp Tapas. This buttery, garlicky rendition of the Spanish tapas favorite is super fast and easy.
Honey Bourbon BBQ Burgers combine the best flavors of summer. Sweet and smoky honey BBQ sauce, a grilled burger topped with blue cheese.
Try a Root Beer Bourbon Ice Cream Floats, the flavors of this childhood favorite gets an adult makeover for this frosty, creamy grownup cocktail.
Mexican Hot Chocolate Bread Pudding is the perfect bread pudding pairing of sweet luscious chocolate, cherries, and a tiny bit of heat.
Try a Mexican twist on the brunch fav Bloody Mary with this Bloody Maria Sangrita Recipe. Tequila with spicy tomato and citrus juices. Yum.
Strawberry Bread with pumpkin seeds is the perfect balance of sweet and savory and is delicious. Serve with honey butter. Strawberry bread also makes awesome french toast, just sprinkle with powdered sugar.
These Pecan Banana Buttermilk Waffles are the perfectly crispy and fluffy waffle. The secret is the buttermilk. The bananas cook and carmelize and make these waffles extra special and perfect for any breakfast or brunch. Easy enough for everyday but elegant enough for any special occasion.
Tropical French Toast Casserole is the perfect make-ahead breakfast or brunch dish. Nutmeg paired with vanilla, bananas, pecans and coconut.
Homemade Keto Friendly Granola | Coconut Tart Cherry is the perfect grab and go breakfast and the perfect topping for yogurt.
There’s nothing better than delicious homemade blueberry lemon scones. Topped with a little honey butter lemon blueberry scones are amazing.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito MakerThis is me hangin’ out on the boat – it’s an absolutely gorgeous day in the Florida Keys – doing what wannabe mermaids do best…splashing in the waves + soaking up the sun. Life’s amazing. Want to learn more?