10 Amazing Toppings for Corn on the Cob
Amazing Toppings for Corn on the Cob
DIY Topping Station + the Basics
Set out a variety of toppings and let your guest choose any of these amazing toppings for corn. Below are 10 recipes to help inspire your corn topping imaginations.
- Grilled corn on the cob or other corn on the cob preparation
- Tall can of melted butter
- Fresh ground sea salt and pepper
- Chili pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- A variety of cheese
- Crumbled crispy bacon
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Chopped tomato
- Sour cream
- Lemon Wedges
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- + other toppings for your own creations
10 Amazing Toppings for Corn on the Cob
At your next BBQ serve one of these creative and amazing toppings for corn on the cob or print these recipes for your guests to create their own versions.
- Sweet and Salty – dip grilled corn in a can of melted butter. Drizzle with honey and a grind of sea salt.
- Pesto & Bacon – Spread pesto on hot corn, top with crumbled bacon, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and a grind of fresh pepper.
- BBQ & Blue Cheese – brush with your favorite BBQ sauce and top with crumbled blue cheese. Add crispy bacon if desired.
- Cilantro Lime – Dip corn in melted butter squeeze a lime wedge over corn, top with Queso Fresco and chopped cilantro. A dash of cayenne pepper and a grind or 2 of fresh ground pepper.
- Sundried Tomato & Garlic – Drizzle with sun-dried tomato oil and sprinkle with garlic salt and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Guacamole & Queso – Spread guacamole on hot cooked corn, then drizzle with melted Queso, a squeeze of lime and fresh ground pepper.
- Hot Honey & Cinnamon – Mix honey with a dash or 2 of hot sauce (or you can buy this at some specialty markets and farmers markets), dip corn in melted butter, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Olive Oil & Garlic – Drizzle hot corn with olive oil, sprinkle with garlic salt and Parmesan Cheese.
- Wasabi & Soy – Mix wasabi and soy sauce and drizzle over hot corn.
- Greek Corn – Drizzle with olive oil, top with crumbled feta, diced black olives and fresh ground salt and pepper.
+ one of my all-time favorites Mexican Street Corn.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
Irish Onion Soup is a riff on the classic French onion soup. The onions are braised in Guinness Beer and add a rich carmalized flavor.
Irish Eyes will be smiling with these easy St. Patrick’s Day recipes. 21 easy recipes to host a stress-free St. Patrick’s day party.
Learn how to make Irish Coffee
An Irish coffee cocktail is a mixture of brown sugar-sweetened coffee, Irish whiskey, and topped with whipped cream.
This is so easy to make and prepare to feel pampered and enveloped by this warm coffee cocktail.
Irish Nachos with Baked Sweet Potato Fries. Sweet potato fries topped with pulled pork or chicken with melted cheese and pico de gallo. Yum!
Slow Cooker Guinness Pulled Pork -deep rich flavor without any bitterness. Set and forget for the perfect fall-apart tender pulled pork.
Throw a last-minute Mardi Gras Party. I love any excuse to throw a party, but Mardi Gras is a favorite, try these easy Mardi Gras recipes.
33 Romantic Recipes for two to Celebrate Valentine’s Day! Simple and elegant recipes for a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner.
Here are Quick and Easy Super Bowl recipes to feed a crowd – throw a stress-free Superbowl party that everyone including you will enjoy.
Here are Quick and Easy Super Bowl Party Menus so you can throw a stress-free Superbowl party that everyone including you will enjoy.
Here are 25 Quick and Easy Super Bowl Party Recipes so you can throw a stress-free Superbowl party that everyone including you will enjoy.
New Year’s Food to Attract Prosperity, health, and wealth in 2020. Italian pork with white truffle risotto or Southern Hoppin’ John.
Easy Christmas Recipes and Menus designed to taste great and wow your guests. Guaranteed to get you out of the kitchen and into the party.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker