10 Amazing Toppings for Corn on the Cob
Amazing Toppings for Corn on the Cob
DIY Topping Station + the Basics
Set out a variety of toppings and let your guest choose any of these amazing toppings for corn. Below are 10 recipes to help inspire your corn topping imaginations.
- Grilled corn on the cob or other corn on the cob preparation
- Tall can of melted butter
- Fresh ground sea salt and pepper
- Chili pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- A variety of cheese
- Crumbled crispy bacon
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Chopped tomato
- Sour cream
- Lemon Wedges
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- + other toppings for your own creations
10 Amazing Toppings for Corn on the Cob
At your next BBQ serve one of these creative and amazing toppings for corn on the cob or print these recipes for your guests to create their own versions.
- Sweet and Salty – dip grilled corn in a can of melted butter. Drizzle with honey and a grind of sea salt.
- Pesto & Bacon – Spread pesto on hot corn, top with crumbled bacon, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and a grind of fresh pepper.
- BBQ & Blue Cheese – brush with your favorite BBQ sauce and top with crumbled blue cheese. Add crispy bacon if desired.
- Cilantro Lime – Dip corn in melted butter squeeze a lime wedge over corn, top with Queso Fresco and chopped cilantro. A dash of cayenne pepper and a grind or 2 of fresh ground pepper.
- Sundried Tomato & Garlic – Drizzle with sun-dried tomato oil and sprinkle with garlic salt and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Guacamole & Queso – Spread guacamole on hot cooked corn, then drizzle with melted Queso, a squeeze of lime and fresh ground pepper.
- Hot Honey & Cinnamon – Mix honey with a dash or 2 of hot sauce (or you can buy this at some specialty markets and farmers markets), dip corn in melted butter, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Olive Oil & Garlic – Drizzle hot corn with olive oil, sprinkle with garlic salt and Parmesan Cheese.
- Wasabi & Soy – Mix wasabi and soy sauce and drizzle over hot corn.
- Greek Corn – Drizzle with olive oil, top with crumbled feta, diced black olives and fresh ground salt and pepper.
+ one of my all-time favorites Mexican Street Corn.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
41 Recipes for a Father’s Day Barbecue. A laidback barbecue is a perfect way to celebrate Dad. So fire up the grill and get cooking.
101 Easy Recipes for the Perfect Memorial Day Celebration. Celebrate Memorial Day with easy stress-free recipes and barbecue ideas.
Learn How to Entertain Safely During Covid-19. Keep family and friends safe as we return to entertaining responsibly. Enjoy life and celebrations with these easy to follow tips. Simple steps to stay healthy.
Mermaid Smoothie breakfast bowls are as delicious as they are beautiful. Coconut yogurt makes this bowl super creamy, a secret makes it blue.
Mother’s Day Recipes and Menus. Celebrate Mom with 11 full menu ideas with recipes for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner. Thanks, Mom!
Calling all Mermaids. The mermaid margarita is as delicious as it is beautiful. Fresh fruit juices, tequila, and a splash of Blue Curacao. Yum!
Creamy Coconut Margarita Recipe. Move over Pina Colada. This creamy dreamy coconut margarita has all the coconutty goodness without being too sweet.
Grab your little cocktail umbrellas and make a pitcher or two of these little beauties. A tropical vacation in a glass.
Muddled Raspberry Margarita Recipe is the perfect fresh fruit margarita. Muddling releases the juice and sweetness of the fruit.
This amazing roasted pineapple margarita is sweet but not too sweet and caramelized from grilling. Add a slice of jalapeno for a little kick.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker