10 Amazing Toppings for Corn on the Cob
Amazing Toppings for Corn on the Cob
DIY Topping Station + the Basics
Set out a variety of toppings and let your guest choose any of these amazing toppings for corn. Below are 10 recipes to help inspire your corn topping imaginations.
- Grilled corn on the cob or other corn on the cob preparation
- Tall can of melted butter
- Fresh ground sea salt and pepper
- Chili pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- A variety of cheese
- Crumbled crispy bacon
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Chopped tomato
- Sour cream
- Lemon Wedges
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- + other toppings for your own creations
10 Amazing Toppings for Corn on the Cob
At your next BBQ serve one of these creative and amazing toppings for corn on the cob or print these recipes for your guests to create their own versions.
- Sweet and Salty – dip grilled corn in a can of melted butter. Drizzle with honey and a grind of sea salt.
- Pesto & Bacon – Spread pesto on hot corn, top with crumbled bacon, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and a grind of fresh pepper.
- BBQ & Blue Cheese – brush with your favorite BBQ sauce and top with crumbled blue cheese. Add crispy bacon if desired.
- Cilantro Lime – Dip corn in melted butter squeeze a lime wedge over corn, top with Queso Fresco and chopped cilantro. A dash of cayenne pepper and a grind or 2 of fresh ground pepper.
- Sundried Tomato & Garlic – Drizzle with sun-dried tomato oil and sprinkle with garlic salt and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Guacamole & Queso – Spread guacamole on hot cooked corn, then drizzle with melted Queso, a squeeze of lime and fresh ground pepper.
- Hot Honey & Cinnamon – Mix honey with a dash or 2 of hot sauce (or you can buy this at some specialty markets and farmers markets), dip corn in melted butter, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Olive Oil & Garlic – Drizzle hot corn with olive oil, sprinkle with garlic salt and Parmesan Cheese.
- Wasabi & Soy – Mix wasabi and soy sauce and drizzle over hot corn.
- Greek Corn – Drizzle with olive oil, top with crumbled feta, diced black olives and fresh ground salt and pepper.
+ one of my all-time favorites Mexican Street Corn.
< Eat < Drink < Party <
35 Romantic Valentine’s Day Recipes. There is nothing better than cooking a romantic dinner and enjoying Valentine’s Day dinner at home. Making a romantic dinner at home can be fun and easy – just stick with elegant, simple meals that come together in no time and are super easy to make.
All these recipes are tried and true – each one tested and guaranteed to be easy and foolproof.
23 Easy Recipes for Mardi Gras. Celebrate Mardi Gras with easy recipes to feed a crowd. Everything from Jambalaya, Seafood Gumbo, Shrimp Étouffée, Famous New Orleans Morning Call Beignets, King Cake, Pat O’Brien’s Copycat Hurricane Cocktail, a King Cake Martini and so much more… These super easy Mardi Gras recipes guarantee everyone will have a great time and you’ll have time to spend with family and friends instead of slaving away in the kitchen.
Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites. Delicious, Quick + Easy. Ready in 20 minutes. Everything you love about Buffalo wings without the bones + the mess. These little tasty beauties are spicy and zesty — the perfect finger food. + Since they aren’t deep fried they are a healthier option.
Caprese Salad an Italian Classic. Layers of tomato and mozzarella topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Fresh and tasty.
Eggplant Milanese. Better than take-out and done in 30 minutes. Special enough for a party, simple enough for tonight!
Pork Al Pastor perfectly pairs sweet pineapple with smokey chipotles. Using a slow cooker may not be authentic but it makes it easy to serve pork Al Pastor tacos for taco Tuesday or any day.
Chicken Milanese with an arugula salad recipe. Simple and elegant chicken Milanese is ready in just 30 minutes.
Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce is the perfect Thai appetizer. The crunchy peanut sauce is so good – a new family favorite.
Creamy and spicy Chicken Pineapple Curry. Way better than take-out. Simple and easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Filled with fresh veggies and just a touch of sweetness from the pineapple. Elegant enough for entertaining, simple enough for dinner tonight!
This Make Your Own Burger Bar is the perfect backyard barbecue. Everyone loves a good burger and this party is super easy and stress-free.
4th of July Barbecue Recipes to celebrate Independence Day. This easy-breezy 4th of July Barbecue menu includes all-American BBQ favs.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Greek Salad is the perfect light summer salad. The vibrant flavors pair well with grilled meats, chicken, and fish.
DIY + Create
I love serving homemade meals and entertaining, but I don’t love spending all my time in the kitchen… Sound familiar? I’ll share my shortcuts for getting delicious, healthy food on the table – easy, fast & stress-free. All of my recipes have been tested on family and friends. We love them and I hope you will too.
Chief Mermaid & Mojito Maker